• Welcome to the Sea Angling and Fishing community
    Register for free and talk about angling, fishing, boats and gear

How do you prefer your fish made?

nhsososo4

Most people eat fish for the sake of enjoying it as very few find themselves eating it as a matter of being healthy. Thus due to these situations, that can determine how you make your fish. Do you prefer it baked, roasted , grilled or fried?

I normally eat fish almost every friday with potato chips, i treat it as an alternative food and because of its health benefits i try to eat as much of it as i can. Nevertheless, the way you prepare your fish will always determine how much nutrients you will get out of it. In my case as much as i eat it with potato chips i always grill my fish, tame it down with lemon and sometimes fry it even though i mostly feel guilty afterwards.

Therefore i would like to know how people prefer making their fish and why or what is the inspiration behind?

Dubstep84

I love cooking my fish in many different ways, however, I prefer it grilled because the taste of grilled fish, in my opinion, is absolutely phenominal in comparison to fried. Not only that, but when you grill your fish, you are not adding any kind of oil to it that will make it unhealthy. I like my fish with blackened seasoning on it when I am in the mood for that type of flavor.

Profit5500

I have a post about which fish do you prefer fried or grilled. I love fish fried like fillet or tilapia you could never get tired of it. I do like grilled salmon you just have to watch out for bones. I love raw fish like sushi especially when it has shrimp is to die for.

Nahum

A lot of the fish I eat is pan fried. Zatarain's is tasty and very inexpensive seasoning. Sometimes I use Pico Marisco seasoning. And still other times, I just bake them in the oven. :)

For me, I love fish grilled and fried. The types of fish that I like fried are fish fillets, shrimp, calamari, and clams. The types of fish that I love grilled are tilapia and salmon. I love mackerel as well. My fiance was the one who introduced it to me a few years ago on Good Friday. It was from his favorite deli that sells meats and fish. I did not like seafood when I was a kid, but I started to love it as I got older. A recommendation I would make is to try salmon with sweet Thai chili sauce. My fiance makes it that way, and it is so good.

Arthnel

I like grilled fish when I think of the many different ways you can spin the flavors, depending on whats added to seasonings. Fried fish is good but considering the note of health mentioned earlier it would not be the best option. Funny thing, I've not heard the mention of steamed fish. Is it the same as baked? I like steamed fish done with vegetables like carrots and pak choi and cilantro. This even tastes better when steamed on a grill while it's wrapped in foil paper. Amazing stuff.