• Welcome to the Sea Angling and Fishing community
    Register for free and talk about angling, fishing, boats and gear

Whales almost eat divers

Jellyfish

This went viral the past couple of days, thought I could share it to say a nice Hello to you all. Hope I will be able to insert it the right way.

That is a great video, and the guys in the boat were lucky not to be dumped overboard by the whales, who appear to be having fun playing with the boat, and terrifying everyone.
The whole episode must have been very scary for the poor divers though ! I would not have wanted to be out there with a whale that close, that is for sure.
You would have thought that they would have noticed the whales before they got so close to the boat and divers, since they usually are surfacing, and these seemed to be playing and having fun.

Esperahol

Hn. That's what you get for playing whale infested waters. They're goshawful big and tend to feed with their huge gapes just hanging open. Still, it doesn't look as if they meant any harm... and it's not like they could swallow something the size of a human anyway.

Arthnel

Yea I also think the whales were too busy eating small fish and krill to even notice the divers at all. But imagine if the body of the whale with all that massive structure had come in direct contact with the divero_O...that dude would have been airborne with several broken bones before he even realized what hit him. No games in whale waters I also say.