• Welcome to the Sea Angling and Fishing community
    Register for free and talk about angling, fishing, boats and gear

Your best fish picture

leyash

How big was the biggest fish you caught, and let's see a picture of it.

At work, don't have any here. Will post some in a bit.

pilot2fly

The biggest fish I've personally caught is a long Spanish mackerel. It was at least 1 1/4 feet long. We caught a lot of them that day. I have a picture of it on the refrigerator. I'll see if I can scan it.

mehmoodkhan-777

i never take the picture of those fishes what i have caught because i am no longer doing fishing because where i am living now there is no pond or sea shore around here but before shifting the best fish i caught was Salmon.

Jatelo2

i never take the picture of those fishes what i have caught because i am no longer doing fishing because where i am living now there is no pond or sea shore around here but before shifting the best fish i caught was Salmon.

So how big is Salmon fish? I've just seen some pictures of it but not in real life.

Unfortunately, most of the places I fish at don't seem to have many fish that are too big. So I don't really have any pictures of any great catches.

Diane Lane

My biggest catch was a redfish that was 21 or 22" long. I'm far from a professional, but I was certainly proud of that one, and if I come across the pictures, I'll scan and post them. I posted about San Luis Pass in the Piers thread, and that's the same trip where I caught this fish. I'm not sure I'd try wade fishing there now, since the land structure has changed so much since Hurricane Ike re-sculpted it. Many places that were safe before, just aren't so anymore, and there's been an increase in drownings and distress calls in the vicinity, but it's still a lovely place to hang out.