• Welcome to the Sea Angling and Fishing community
    Register for free and talk about angling, fishing, boats and gear

Fighting fish

Heck yeah I meant real fish lol. If fish really DO attract to magnets, why not do it and make my life easier? But the weird thing is if this is really true, why don't fishermen actually do it more?

Jatelo2

Why was the fish in the first video returned to water? Is it because it is not edible or what? I wished I was there-I would have enjoyed the fish for a week..:D

Esperahol

Heck yeah I meant real fish lol. If fish really DO attract to magnets, why not do it and make my life easier? But the weird thing is if this is really true, why don't fishermen actually do it more?

Because magnets are expensive and fishermen are generally not into awkward plots of world domination. I mean if like all these fish are running around with magnets in their stomaches whats to stop their swimming patterns shifting the... okay I'll stop now.

sillylucy

That thing is huge! I would be terrified to be slapped by that big boy! It would probably drag me down with it back into the water. I'd need my whole family to hold me down. Now I'm afraid to take my camera out on the water. I don't want a squid attacking me, Gift3d!

That fish did look angry, and he looked to me like he was either after something that he saw by the camera, or he was actually attacking. He came back several times to try and get whatever it was he was after. He probably didn't relate to the whole sub as being the same thing as the camera, and just was looking at the camera and the light maybe.

Profit5500

That was a big fish. I bet he didn't see that coming. I know you guy will love this one. Check out this video below. This bad boy is a monster :)

Wow that is huge how did they manage to get a big fish like that onto the boat? It must have been these fishermen lucky day. What kind of fishing pole did these fishermen use.

Profit5500

Want to see a video of a fish literally almost knocking a person out? Look at this vid.

The video was very entertaining to watch. I felt sympathetic for the fisherman who got his face slapped by the 400 pound fish. I hope that fish gets cleaned and sold to the market for profit.