• Welcome to the Sea Angling and Fishing community
    Register for free and talk about angling, fishing, boats and gear

Fishing tournaments

B

bigal3

I lived a number of years in Kansas, U.S.A. where fishing tournaments are a way of life. At the time I had a seventeen foot bass boat fully loaded. My partner and I pulled my boat all over the mid western part of the U.S. including Oklahoma, Missouri just to name a few. It was some of the most fun years I can remember. Sometime we were successful and sometime no. Oh well, that's FISHING FOR YOU.

B

bigal3

How much cash did you win? And do you have any pics/photos of your victorious days?
I'm talking over twenty years ago. As far as money is concerned we made a little and we had fun spending it too. The main idea was to enjoy being outside and fishing which we both loved to do.

I lived a number of years in Kansas, U.S.A. where fishing tournaments are a way of life. At the time I had a seventeen foot bass boat fully loaded. My partner and I pulled my boat all over the mid western part of the U.S. including Oklahoma, Missouri just to name a few. It was some of the most fun years I can remember. Sometime we were successful and sometime no. Oh well, that's FISHING FOR YOU.

Fishing as a way of life.........can I move in with you guys?

I live near the Tennessee River, and there are a lot of lakes around the area, and they have fishing derbies all summer. We just moved here recently, so we have not had a chance to even try any of the fishing around the area, but it is part of the reason we moved here, so we are looking forward to fishing this summer. We don't have a boat, so it will just be shore fishing for us.

B

bigal3

I live near the Tennessee River, and there are a lot of lakes around the area, and they have fishing derbies all summer. We just moved here recently, so we have not had a chance to even try any of the fishing around the area, but it is part of the reason we moved here, so we are looking forward to fishing this summer. We don't have a boat, so it will just be shore fishing for us.
I hope you like Catfish, Carp and in the eddys you may find a bass or two. There are a few Blue Gills there too. Good luck and Happy Fishing.:)