• Welcome to the Sea Angling and Fishing community
    Register for free and talk about angling, fishing, boats and gear

Which spot is the best place to fish at in your area?

blackout23

I am right off the mississippi on the Wisconsin/Minnesota border. The best spot within a ten minute drive is right next to a spillway near Winona,MN. This spot is great for catching Northern Pike and also is very relaxing. I highly recommend it.

B

bigal3

I live in Thailand near the ocean and a number of ponds all of which have an abundance of game fish including bass. I prefer the ocean though because I am a bit partial to saltwater fish. Fortunately there are pleanty of productive places to fish over here so I can't really say one is better than the other. It depands on my appitite at the time. Sometime I'm in the mood for fresh water fish and sometime salt water fish. It also depends on what is biting and where. :)

I am in Alabama, and there is a whole lot of great fishing areas near here. The Tennessee River flows through this area, and it has some really good fishing and a lot of different fish to be able to catch there.

However, I grew up in Idaho , and I think the very best place to fish is in Lake Pend Oreille, in northern Idaho. The lake is beautiful, the water is fresh and clean, and there are all kinds of fish in this lake, and the adjoining river. The lake is famous for the huge Kamloops that are caught there, but there are also many other varieties of trout, bass, perch, and catfish in the lake.
My avatar picture is of this lake, also called the Ponderay.