• Welcome to the Sea Angling and Fishing community
    Register for free and talk about angling, fishing, boats and gear

Ice Fishing?

Esperahol

haha thats pretty awesome, good thing it was close to shore.

Thats alot of dogs damn, What kind are they?

It would have to be because I wasn't exactly hanging with a bunch of awesome swimmers, also I wasn't drunk enough not to be worried about currents in all that cold, black water. Mahalo is a lab mutt, Kratos is a pitbull, Warner is Rottweiler, and Elijah is a Shepherd. I have no idea what Mahalo is going to be dropping, but I'm hoping for the best.

Gift3d

No, it's deeper than that. I think as long as we walk this earth respectively, our weather will take disasterous turns more often.
Respectively? People may respect the earth but the population doesn't. The weather keeps changing lol, Unless we are just at the ice age point in time and its a coincidence?

It would have to be because I wasn't exactly hanging with a bunch of awesome swimmers, also I wasn't drunk enough not to be worried about currents in all that cold, black water. Mahalo is a lab mutt, Kratos is a pitbull, Warner is Rottweiler, and Elijah is a Shepherd. I have no idea what Mahalo is going to be dropping, but I'm hoping for the best.
Thats awesome, I used to own a Pitbull named Tytus, He was an American Amstaff :( I miss him

r. zimm

"No, it's deeper than that. I think as long as we walk this earth respectively, our weather will take disasterous turns more often."
Don't you mean the opposite? That NOT walking the Earth respectfully results is weather disasters?

One thing about humans is no matter how little we know we think we know a lot but at least no matter how much we do know we keep on looking.

NickJ

Respectively as in I mean each of us individually. Yeah scientists know a lot about the earth. But funny thing is, when they try and warn us about certain things. If we don't like the diagnosis we freak out and call them liars or partisans.

Esperahol

Thats awesome, I used to own a Pitbull named Tytus, He was an American Amstaff :( I miss him

Nothing quite like a good Pit - recently we had a kid saved by one after some freak tried to have off with him. I could almost feel sorry for the berk, but I hate pedophiles.

NickJ

The better question is why are pedophiles living in your neighborhood? You should look into this guy and see if he has priors. If he does, then the system is broken because he's not supposed to be anywhere near a certain radius where children are located.

Esperahol

The better question is why are pedophiles living in your neighborhood? You should look into this guy and see if he has priors. If he does, then the system is broken because he's not supposed to be anywhere near a certain radius where children are located.

Of course the system is broken - have you ever looked a website for sex offenders? Those little red dots are all over the place and those just denote the people who actually bother to register. There are so many more that simply never tell anyone and so you never can tell who is living right there being a sick freak.

NickJ

Well as far as I know folks who have offended in the past are required by law to register. Otherwise it's back to jail. But I guess everyone isn't enforcing these laws.